Friday will include a Mentorship Breakfast which will provide an opportunity for new Pedorthists and/or new PAC Symposium attendees to network with senior pedorthists in the profession. The breakfast will be set up as a round table format where mentees are paired with mentors representing a variety of different backgrounds. Although the program is best suited for new Symposium attendees and new grads, anyone can register. There is no fee to attend.
Join PAC on Friday, April 14th at Niagara Distillery for a fun night out! Tickets must be purchased in advance for $50 plus HST.
Feeling rough after the Social Night? Join us for a 5km walk/run through Niagara Falls Saturday morning. This is a great chance to re-energize yourself for the day and take in the city’s charm first hand.
Wine Tour & Dinner
It’s the perfect pairing to cap off this year’s PAC Symposium – a Wine Tour & Tasting at the Great One’s winery, Wayne Gretzky Estates followed by a delicious dinner. Join your fellow members to tour and sample some of Gretzky Estates’ finest wines and later dine on a three-course dinner and wine pairing at Trius Winery Restaurant curated by Chef Frank Dodd.
Saturday April 15, 2023
6:15 PM EST
Registration for this event closes April 5, 2023
- $195 plus HST per person for the full experience: tour, wine tasting, dinner and transport
- Cost includes:
- Shuttle to and from wineries and the host hotel
- Event begins with tour and tasting at https://www.gretzkyestateswines.com/
- Concludes with a three-course dinner paired with wine at https://www.gretzkyestateswines.com/
- A minimum of 20 members and guests are required for this event. So be sure to register for a fun evening of wine and scrumptious food!